Monday, June 6, 2011

My thoughts on Paper

As I reach the 2 year mark of when John and I decided to start trying for another baby, I decided that I needed to get my thoughts on Paper (well online.) I have never blogged before, But I hear so much about them and I have read a few. I have spent thousands of hours on the web researching topics mostly related to Conceiving, and of course occasionally losing track in online shopping & celeb gossip. I have read some pretty amazing posts from other woman who have and are experiencing the same problems I am; many are not as fortunate as I and have been through so much more. So this is going to be something new for me, I am going to get it all out there. Those of you who know me, know that I am not one to spare details. I feel this will be a great way to share with my family and friends.

2 comments:

  1. Cami, I hope you don't mind if I follow your blog. You gave me comfort and answers when I was dealing with my own infertility issues and it meant a great deal to me. You are in my thoughts and prayers. ~Harmony

    ReplyDelete
  2. Harmony!! I love that you want to follow me. I really appreciate the support. I think this is going to be great therapy for me!!

    ReplyDelete